Sunday, March 27, 2011

Today's a Big Day...

And why? Because I've got two big scorings coming up. Which is always O___O worthy.

The first one is in Berry's competition. That's the one I'm most worried about. I KNOW I could have done a million times better on my assignment, and I'm so aggravated about that. I wouldn't be surprised if I was one of the Sweet 16 to be eliminated. Not surprised at all. Four people are to be eliminated, my odds are stacked against me. I'm definitely going to have to work a lot harder at it.

The next one is in Andie's competition, and I feel pretty good about that one, but it doesn't really matter what I think, hm? XD

Oh, and by the way, I recently joined a writing competition hosted by Skip45, so I'll be posting my entries here. :O

No, in the meantime, I'll just keep watching Shane Dawson and nom'ing on random nom noms.
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment