Tuesday, March 29, 2011

D'aw! :P

Well, for this assignment of She's Got the Look!, it's time for a wedding! I think I'm going for Dream Wedding for now, but I'll keep meddling around with different things until I get what I want.

But besides that, I wanted to show off my extras (family members, what's a wedding without 'em?), so let's jump right in, shall we?
Of course, Evera was made by me, not born, but I need family members, so here are Evera's "parents"! 
One on the left is Evera's sister, and on the right is her boyfriend.
 Just some cute little kiddos. In-game, I have it that the boy is the boyfriend's son, and the girl is Evera's.
 And what's a wedding without its groom? That's Evera's man-to-be. 

Really excited to see how this all plays out, just wanted to show these guys off. ;)
For those of you who are unfamiliar with who Evera is --

No comments:

Post a Comment