Friday, April 1, 2011

MOTHER NATURE

Thou hast killed me.
I can't take it! Allergies are driving me insane. I'm literally sneezing every second of the day. And when I sneeze, boy, I SNEEZE. Like a crazy woman. And it makes my back hurt.
So, let's tally it up, shall we?

Things That Are Killing Me Right Now Due to Alleriges
long title, totally necessary
-Sneezing
-Dripping (uh-ewww)
-Back Hurting
-Drainage
-Throat hurts
-Ears hurt

And to top it all off, there's no Shane pick me up for in the morning! Doesn't Shane know I need him? I can't rely on re-runs all the time, you know!
But I understand why he can't, even if 10% of me thinks that it's just a trick, for April Fool's and all that jazz.
Time will tell.

In the meantime, I'm going to hunt down this Mother Nature bish and KILL HER. >:|

No comments:

Post a Comment