Friday, May 27, 2011

Meet Tonie!

Hello!
I realize that there are two things I haven't done in quite some time, and those two things will be properly rectified in a two-birds-with-one-stone fashion. Those two things are simming for enjoyment, not for story or modeling purposes, and blogging.
Hence, the blog post you are reading at this very second.
Meet Tonie, Tonie Dawson. ( ;D )



Yes, yes, I know. Dawson, really? You're a bit obsessed, doncha think?
Well, you know...
Duh. 
I was much, much, too lazy to make her a suitable home (and besides it's 2:30 in the morning) so she's living in a rink-a-dink premade home in Sunset Valley. I'm sure you recognize it, but not for long, because it will be getting a facelift in the hopefully soon-ish future. 

Haven't really made any plans with her yet, right now it's best to keep it that way. I need to learn how to play Sims again.

See ya soon-ish!

No comments:

Post a Comment