Saturday, July 9, 2011

Grawr

I know, clever post title, but that's the first thing that popped in my head.
I haven't had an internet connection in what seems like forever, which was probably good for me but I missed it still.
I've been playing a lot of Pokemon here recently, I'm really enjoying it. Nothing like a bit of nostalgia to bring you back to your childhood. Sadly, I've almost beat it, it's not a very long game. =/

I never did get Portal 2 to start working, I've concluded my computer is just a piece of crap and can't take it. I want to get it for console, that would be amazing.

Aaaand I know I haven't posted any Sim-related shiz in a while, mostly because I've been busy with Toxic and Inspiration. So, no, I haven't lost interest yet I am still playing them. 

Soooooo, yeah, that's been it. I've decided that from now on, I'll not only post my assignment photos in the tabs located above, but also in posts, so I can get more feedback. I'm really struggling in Toxic, I just can't seem to get it right. >_<

Speaking of, here's the latest assignment entry for Toxic, which I thought was my best in that competition yet, but I still didn't do very well. I'm gonna have to really try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment