Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rainbowcy!

Hi, there.
Like I said, I wanted to be a Simmer again, sooo that's a thing. Decided to start myself a rainbowcy, and so far it's going pretty well! I have my founder made, and my founder's husband, and... that's it. -_-
I know, so much progress, right?
Yeah, I can't build, so I've been avoiding that. 
But here's my founder, if you're interested. 
Not a name for her yet, because I'm a total FAILURE at naming my Sims. 
And here is her soon-to-be husband.
And he also doesn't have a name.
And I leave you on that note. Hoo-rah!

3 comments:

  1. Do you need me to name them? I've done that for your Berry Sweets in the past. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure. You could try your hand at it. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll give you some names what ever your last name would be :P
    Girl-
    Cream
    (This sounds fruity xD) Starfruit
    Silver

    Boy-
    Sherbert :P
    Noidea :P

    ReplyDelete