Monday, January 17, 2011

Shane Dawson Dream!

I had the best dream last night. I was on a roadtrip, with one of my friends, and  I found out that their brother was Shane Dawson... So it was me, my friend, and Shane. I was sitting in the backseat with Shane, and my friend was sitting in the front. I have no idea who the driver was, lol. Shane was looking down at his iPhone, I guess surfing the web or whatever it is Shane does on his iPhone... and I was just starting at him like a creep, lol. Then he looked at me and said, "Do you need something?" and I was like freaking out because he was talking to me. I said, "No, nothing..." and I was all disappointed because he was being quiet and not saying funny things.

We stopped at some lake, and it looked really musty and dreary out there. We were all sitting on this dock and then Shane started saying hilarious things.... and whatnot. At the end of the dream, we were good friends... lol. But then my brother woke me up.

CURSE REAL LIFE.

Stop being such a damper, lol.

4 comments: